Authors are invited to submit papers for publication using “ONLINE SUBMISSION” section or through email email@example.com. Submissions are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has not been submitted for consideration in another journal. Instructions on how to use the online submission tool are available at the home page. Manuscripts submitted to the journal are accepted on the basis of following criteria.
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format.
- They have not been published in any other journal.
- The e-mail address of corresponding author must be provided.
- Authors must provide an abstract on the first page when submitting papers for publication.
- The text is single spaced, uses a 12-point font, employs italics rather than underlining(except with URL addresses)
- Illustrations, tables and figures should be placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- At the end of the manuscript, references/bibliography must be provided
- Manuscripts submitted under multiple authors are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur with the submission, and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors.
Format & Style
Text of manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
Title, Abstract, Introduction, Body Text, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Recommendations and References.
Title: Title should be short (not over 20 words) but enough to explain gist of your research work.
Abstract: It should be of not more than 350 words.. At the end of the abstract you must provide 3 to 5 keywords.
Introduction: It should provide the background of your work including the objective(s).
Body Text: It should be elaborative enough to explain all the procedures, methods, observations and data. Use heading and subheading and references wherever needed.
Result and discussion: It is preferred to discuss all the results in detail. To explain observed data you can use figures, graphs and tables.
Conclusion: A conclusion shows the summary of the findings and elaborate on the importance of the work.
Recommendation(s): It should highlight specific solutions and measures to be implemented based on the findings of your research. The author may also make suggestion for further research.
References: It includes all the papers, website, books etc. which is referred by author(s) in the present research work. The author should maintain the same citation/referencing style throughout the document.
The author(s) can “download the formatting guide here“